This recipe makes for a delicious dinner, that is full of goodness.
Medley of lentils and veg
1/2 cup of red lentils
1 cup of broccoli
1/2 cup baby sweetcorn
1/2 cup mangetout
1/2 cup of baby leeks
1 chilli pepper (optional)
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of passata
1 leaf of cavolo nero kale
1/4 cup of globe artichoke (anti pasti in jar)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Mixed nuts, dried mixed herbs and garlic granules
1. Cut courgettes lengthways, sprinkle with coconut oil and roast for 30 mins.
2. Place other veg on tray, sprinkle with coconut oil and roast for 20 mins.
3. Boil lentils on hob until soft.
4. Place pesto ingredients in blender and blitz until smooth.
5. Once veg cooked, mix with pesto and lentils and place in a casserole dish.
6. Arrange sheets of courgette on top.
7. Sprinkle nuts, dried mixed herbs and garlic granules on top. Bake for 10 mins.